Check out the links to articles on the MIT Ombuds website. They’re fantastic tools meant to help you manage and resolve conflict.
- Changing Behavior
- Coping in Difficult Circumstances
- Drafting — and Perhaps Sending — A Private Letter to a Person Who Has Harassed of Offended You
- Elements of an Effective Apology
- Find Yourself the Mentoring that you Need
- “IsR3?” – A Problem-Solving Algorithm
- Keeping Notes, Writing a Diary
Other articles that could be helpful:
- Being Heard: Verbal and Mental Strategies for Getting Your Point Across
- We Have to Talk: A Step by Step Guide for Difficult Conversations
If your temple is interested to train a local ombuds person, we may be able to offer a distance learning option. Please contact ISKCON Resolve if your ISKCON Community is ready to receive training and establish an ISKCON Resolve Ombuds office in your local area.